Before you start
There are a few things you should do before starting step 1:
- Download the MyLincoln Mobile app for your iPhone or Android through the App Store or Google Play.*,26,33
- Register your vehicle with MyLincoln Mobile.
- Enable your smartphone’s GPS (Global Positioning System) feature (if your vehicle isn’t equipped with available modem).
*Compatibility: requires iOS 7 and up, or Android 4.0 and up.
Log into the MyLincoln Mobile app on your smartphone, using your Lincoln Owner account credentials.
(The same username and password can also be used for Lincoln Support and Lincoln Concierge accounts.)
The Home screen will appear.
Tap the Vehicle Location button.
MyLincoln Mobile map view will appear.
If your vehicle is equipped with a modem, your parked vehicle’s location will now be marked on this map with a locator pin and displayed at all times.
If your vehicle does not have a modem, either press and hold the pin to save a location, or just press Save on the top right corner of your screen if your location is accurate. (If necessary, orient the map and zoom in on your vehicle location.)
If you’ve paid the parking meter, press Parking Timer. Continue to step 5 for instructions on setting the Parking Timer.
Your vehicle’s location will now be marked on MyLincoln Mobile’s map view.
Note: Lincoln vehicles with Reserve Package (and available modem) offer an optimized locator that automatically shows the last known parked location.
Press the Open in Maps button to display your vehicle’s current location.
If set, your Parking Timer setting will appear at the bottom of the screen, counting down time remaining on the meter.
If you have saved a location, press the Clear button in the top right to clear the saved location pin.
The timer menu will appear after you press Parking Timer.
- Press the 5 minute increment icon that most accurately reflects the number of hours and minutes for which you have paid, up to a maximum of 23 hours and 45 minutes.
- The parking timer is set. You will be notified when it expires.
- To reset the Parking Timer, press the Parking Timer status bar at the bottom, and when prompted, clear the timer.
Most smartphones come with built-in GPS capability that gives access to location-based services. You must turn on Location Services to allow MyLincoln Mobile app to use your device’s GPS.
To turn on Location Services, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services. Select MyLincoln Mobile, then select While Using the App.
To turn on your device’s Location Services in an Android device, go to Settings, select Location, and set location to On.