Create and register your Lincoln Owner account:
- Enter your name, username (email address), and password.
- If prompted, provide additional profile information to complete the registration process.
Log into the MyLincoln Mobile app on your smartphone, using your new Lincoln Owner account credentials.
(The same username and password can also be used for Lincoln Owner and Lincoln Concierge accounts.)
Note: For enhanced security, you will be asked to set up a passcode after logging in. You’ll then be prompted to enter this passcode each time you open the app.
Add your Lincoln vehicle:
- Scan or enter your VIN (vehicle identification number), and assign a vehicle nickname.
- Upon entering the VIN, double-check it for accuracy to ensure that MyLincoln Mobile features are enabled for your vehicle.
On your smartphone’s MyLincoln Mobile Home screen:
- Select either Remote or Vehicle Status.
- The Authorize Vehicle screen appears.
- Press Authorize.
Continue the authorization process inside your vehicle:
- Turn on the ignition, keeping vehicle in park.
- A pop-up message will appear on your vehicle’s SYNC touchscreen in the center stack. Press Allow.
After a 24-hour waiting period, finalize the authorization process inside your vehicle.
- At vehicle start-up, select Allow on your vehicle’s SYNC touchscreen in the center stack.
You will then receive an “In-Vehicle Authorization Complete” notification on your smartphone, as well as a corresponding alert in your app’s Message Center.
MyLincoln Mobile‘s remote features will now be enabled, along with full access to all other app features.
• On your vehicle’s documentation (e.g., registration, title, lease, or promissory note).
• On the driver side door post.
• On the dash next to the windshield on the driver's side. (This is the most common location.)
• Chat with a Lincoln Support agent, who will look it up for you.